Invisor is an easy to use and no-frills Mac OS X app which allows you to view your video and audio files' technical information.
Invisor is based on the MediaInfo library and it displays detailed info about your file's container and data streams, including video, audio, subtitles and chapters.
NOTE: To buy Invisor via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Invisor":
· Export data in different formats: Text, HTML, CSV, XML, JSON, plist
· Compare files
· The demo version will not allow you to open multiple files or folders, to use multiple windows, to export or compare.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Changed format of Duration and added Frame Count value in extended tab
· MediaInfo library updated to v0.7.60
· Bugfix: broken Services menu item in v2.5