Image Browser is a easy-to-use tool designed for viewing and organising images.
The Image Browser window is split into two sections. The list on the left shows a list of all the files in a folder. You can move around all the folders on your hard drive using either the mouse or keyboard.
The images can either be shown as thumbnails or generic Finder icons. As each image is selected it is shown in the image view on the right side of the window. There are many other features for managing images.
Here are some key features of "ImageBrowser":
· Multiple file types: View any image format supported by OS X, such as JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, GIF, and more. Also PDF files, quicktime movies, and sounds.
· Multiple windows: You can open as many browser windows as you need, each one operating independently so you can view separate folders in each one.
· Thumbnails: You can generate thumbnails for any image or movie file and they will be displayed in the list. Thumbnails can be shown in three size: Large, medium and small, or turned off.
· File Operations: You can Rename, Delete, and Edit images/movies. Also create new folders, show file information, and show the file in the Finder. Copy the image or the image's name to the clipboard.
· Batch Rename: Rename multiple files at once.
· Editing: Open the image/movie in its default application, or select the application to load the file.
· Drag and drop: Files can be moved between folders by dragging and dropping them on a different new folder. You can drag to folders in other ImageBrowser windows.
· Bookmark folders: Make it easy to jump to the folder you want to browser by adding a bookmark to the Bookmark menu.
· Multiple views: Images/movies can be view in different formats: actual size, or proportional size to fit the window. Scroll the image by dragging with the mouse.
· Zoom and Rotate: Zoom in and out on images/movies, using a configurable zoom factor, and rotate images clockwise and counter-clockwise.
· Keyboard Navigation: Control the program without using the mouse, or a combination of mouse and keyboard.
· File Metadata: view and edit metadata, such as the EXIF data included in photos from digital cameras. You can also attach comments which are viewable in Finder.
· QuickTime 6.5 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed crash in thumbnail generation