Helicon Focus 6.2.2
Depth of field tool for macro/micro-photography
In addition, Helicon Focus is great if you need to process macro-photography or optical microscope images in order to deal with the shallow depth-of-field problem.
Moreover, Helicon Focus is also able to align pictures which is very useful when working with macro-photography.
- Automatically adjusts and resizes images (important for stereomicroscopes and macrophotography)
- Uses all available processors (1.7 times faster with 2 processors, 2.3 times faster with 4 processors)
- Preserves details by using advanced interpolators for image manipulation (Lanczos, Sinc256)
- Internal workflow always uses 16 bit color depth to preserve colors
- Processes an unlimited number of images in the stack
- Supports dust map to automatically remove black points from the resulting images
- Automatically adjusts brightness of the adjacent images
- Reads RAW, 8bit and 16bit TIFFs, JPEG, JPEG 2000, BMP, etc.
- Writes 8bit and 16bit TIFFs, JPEG, JPEG 2000, BMP
- Adds text and scale bar
- Provides command line interface to call it from other applications
- Retouching brush to clone from aligned source images to the resulting image (cannot be performed with external photo editor)
- Export of 3D model to Helicon 3D Viewer (included into Helicon Focus installation)
- Batch mode to process multiple image stacks or the same stack with different parameters
- 2D micropanorama
- Export of animated stacks
our in-depth analysis
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bug with saving TIFFs is fixed
- New method of auto-splitting panorama and HDR stacks