HTML5 Slideshow Maker 1.9.3
Helps you create a HTML5 slideshow
HTML5 Slideshow Maker requires you to choose the desired photos, theme, and then press publish.
- Make a HTML5 photo slideshow easily and quickly:
- Add photos: once open the HTML5 Slideshow Maker Free, users can easily find the "Add Photo" button. By clicking this button, Mac users can browser their photos and add photos.
- Choose theme: users will see the HTML5 slideshow templates once click the "Theme" tab, and they can be chosen by clicking them.
- Publish slideshow: after choosing the "Output Options and "Output Settings", users can publish their html5 photo slideshow by clicking the "Publish Now!" button.
- Flexible customize settings:
- Language preference: by clicking "Preference" and choosing "Language", users can start to choose language preference.
- HTML5 photo slideshow: users are allowed to customize the width and height of the HTML5 photo slideshow, the title of the HTML file, frame rate, and background color; users can also add or remove the link from the HTML5 photo slideshow, take the setting or delete the setting of "continue playing after clicking", and "random playing photos" or not, etc.
- You may also customize the image scale options and thumbnail scale options by setting "Scale to fit", "Scale to fill" and "Background Color".
- Cool and clean interface:
- Black interface makes the HTML5 Slideshow Maker looks cool on your Windows and Mac.
- The words of this HTML5 slideshow generator are in gray, which let the user can find all the tabs and options easily.
- There are only two panels in the whole interface. The upper panel includes the three tabs, each tab refer one step of making a HTML5 photo slideshow. The lower panel is the main window, it changes according to the tabs.
- Share HTML5 photo slideshow widely and easily:
- You can Insert HTML5 photo slideshow to your own website; embed it to other websites and blogs; and upload to SWF compatible websites. The HTML5 photo slideshow is compatible with all the devices, including the apple products.
- The way of sharing HTML5 photo slideshow is easy. Users just need to upload the output files to their website and then copy the codes of the HTML5 photo slideshow to Dreamwaver. If users have already uploaded the output files to our free photo slideshow sharing service named Go2Album, he/she can share the HTML5 photo slideshow by copying the codes from Go2Album.
HTML5 Slideshow Maker
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added 2 series of HTML5 templates: Photopia and Fotorama.