Gamepedia is the complete software for creating game libraries, organizing your game collection, and accessing online game resources for your Mac.
With Gamepedia, you will be able to create a powerful digital game library. Entering a game is as easy as pie, and you'll have countless features to describe and filter them.
With its iSight & UPC scanner integration, Bluetooth connection support, Wishlist collection, iPod export, smart collections and a lot more, the Gamepedia application covers everything in order to manage your game collection.
NOTE: To buy Gamepedia via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Gamepedia":
· Compatible with Apple Remote
· Search access to international sites
· Add links to URLs, files or images
· Borrowed feature with due date
· Address book integration
· Customizable HTML export
· Direct export to MobileMe
· iPod export
· iSight & UPC scanner integration
· Bluetooth connection enabled
· Customizable details view
· Library-independent collections
· Self-updating smart collections
· Folders for better organization
· Wishlist collection
· Full screen mode
· Board game support
· Spotlight integration
· Quick Look integration
· Database statistics
· Spanish, French, German, Italian & Dutch localizations
· The Demo version limits you to adding 25 games.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: "Last Played History" toolbar button
· New: If an error should occur in the Amazon Settings window, it is now selectable to copy information that might be useful to the user
· New: All images retina ready
· New: Highlighted 'My Rating' stars in list view now golden
· New: Updated 'My Rating' stars in Add/Edit window for easier clicking and golden with outline for possible stars instead of dots
· New: WiiU icon added
· Bug fix: Spanish and French accents are ignored for index creation during export
· Bug fix: Toolbar buttons were not being enabled based on the current selection options
· Bug fix: Amazon Settings window would continue to expand for additional sign up errors
· Bug fix: Covers would not rearrange in cover view after changing the currently sorted attribute
· Bug fix: Removed NSReadOnlyPersistentStoreOption warning in console when importing Spotlight data
· Bug fix: Last Played per year statistic now reflects the history of t...