Flash Antidecompiler is a very simple yet secure enough application designed to be part of a new generation of flash obfuscators.
Flash Antidecompiler is much more than its name says, it prevents your data from being hacked by any existing decompilers actionscript viewers.
Flash Antidecompiler is the first and only tool developed with native Adobe AIR SDK and running in native Adobe AIR environment. In other words, it needs the same Adobe SDK that you use for developing your Flash applications and does not depend on OS.
All Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux versions are supported. Likewise, Flash Antidecompiler works with all Flash, AIR, and ActionScripts versions and protects all standard SWF web applications.
Flash Antidecompiler provides all-in-one protection: protects both source code and multimedia content (images, audio, video, etc.), as well as literal strings, including passwords and system classes names, e.g. protects URLs of external content, and provides domain locking, password protection, and time locking.
Here are some key features of "Flash Antidecompiler":
· All Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux platforms are supported.
· All Flash, Flex, and ActionScripts versions supported.
· The commercial version supports all SWF standard web applications.
· The Flash Antidecompiler protects both ActionScript source code and multimedia content (images, audio, video, etc.) embedded in SWF file.
· The Flash Antidecompiler encrypts SWF file entirely so you don't need any customization, variables renaming or code transformation troubleshooting.
· The Flash Antidecompiler automatically encrypts domain locking, URLs in loaders of external content, as well as all literal strings.
· Adobe Air
· All your protected SWF will be marked.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Performance issues