Flash Decompiler Trillix (former SWF to FLA Converter) converts Adobe Flash SWF files back into FLA format which can easily be edited in native Flash environment.
Every group of objects such as morphs, shapes, texts, fonts, motions, sounds, ActionScripts, etc. could be placed in separate FLA library groups, which makes using and working with the resulting FLA file much easier.
Flash Decompiler Trillix is a tool that, in addition to SWF to FLA conversion, can extract all objects (images, sounds, shapes, text, video, morphs, ActionScripts, etc) used in SWF files into various file formats just in several clicks.
Additionally, you may customize FLA file workspace by enabling/disabling grids, rulers; specifying grid accuracy and so on. Every morph or shape can be placed on different layers to make sure that masks layers are working properly.
Flash Decompiler Trillix is the only Mac OS tool to export the whole SWF movie in FLA format that supports Flash MX and ActionScript 2.0.
Here are some key features of "Flash Decompiler Trillix":
· The only all-in-one converter and extractor from SWF into FLA for Mac
· Very simple and fast few-clicks SWF to FLA decompilation
· New flexible and more convenient user friendly program interface with intellectual, fully customizable controls
· Flash Decompiler Trillix combines both: SWF to FLA conversion and SWF objects extraction using various formats
· Unique SWF conversion algorithms make this program the most reliable and fastest way to restore Flash objects from SWF
· All the objects used in SWF file can be easily extracted into different file formats for further editing and using them in other applications
· Flash Decompiler Trillix offers Advanced and Simple program mode for your convenience
· Over 50 options available to extract sounds, images, videos, shapes, frames, morphs, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts with the great accuracy
· All Flash versions (prior to Flash 9 format) supported for decompilation (converted FLA files are editable starting with Flash MX)
· Fully support native and most of third-party Flash components
· Provides ability to extract every object into a separate layer
· Group SWF objects (text/motion/sound/ActionScripts, etc.) into a separate library entry for better representation
· Specify folder's name for each FLA library
· Sophisticated morphs conversion algorithms are supported to ensure that all frames are correctly extracted
· Extract Flash objects from protected SWF files
· Unique correction settings presets to help in resolving issues with file conversion
· Customize resulting FLA project to better suite your needs (enable/disable grids, rulers, advanced snapping options, etc.)
· On-screen detailed conversion parameters description
· Professionally selected default conversion settings help you achieve the best results
· All graphics are stored in grayscale format only
· The resulting FLA file will have nag watermark layer
· ActionScripts are obfuscated in the resulting FLA
· Extraction will only process two first objects from each SWF category
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added: decompilation of SWF files embedded into a SWF file as binary data (nested SWF files)
· Added: basic conversion of SWF files with a standard Flash preloader (e.g. files with TLF texts)
· Added: basic decompilation of Adobe AIR applications
· Added: decompilation of Flash projects compiled in Flex 4
· Greatly improved: Flex 3 support (including states, effects, etc.)
· Fixed: application hanging when converting SWF into Flash CS5
· Fixed: failure of SWF files preview in Flash Decompiler player
· Update: Mac OS X 10.4 is not supported anymore. Minimum requirement is Mac OS X 10.5.