Doremisoft Kodak Video Converter is an application that allows you to convert videos taken with Kodak video cameras to various other formats.
Doremisoft Kodak Video Converter is written in the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "Doremisoft Kodak Video Converter":
Convert Kodak video to popular players:
· Convert Kodak video to iPod touch/iPod classic/iPod nano, iPhone Video, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, PSP, Apple TV, Zune, BlackBerry, Gphone, Palm, iRiver, etc.
Convert Kodak video to popular video & audio:
· Convert Kodak MOV to MP4, MPEG, flv, dv, rm/rmvb, wmv, m4v etc. on Mac. Extract audio from Kodak MOV to wma, m4a, mp3, wav, aac, ac3, mka etc. on Mac
Easy Kodak video editing options on Mac:
· Trim video length: Easily trim Kodak video length and support multiple trimming of one video;Crop Kodak video: Remove black sides from your Kodak video;Kodak video effect: Adjsut brightness/contrast/saturation, and special video effects
Two windows for real time preview:
· Provide two windows so you can preview the your editing results real time
Import Kodak video into Mac applications:
· Convert Kodak MOV to iMovie, iDVD, iTunes, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express and so on so you can easily give easy or professional editing to your Kodak videos
Compatible with Kodak video cameras:
· Fully support MOV videos from various types of Kodak video cameras including Kodak Zi8m Kodak Playsport, and Kodak Mini video camera and so on
Kodak Various video and audio settings:
· Set different video and audio settings including video encoder, video resolution/frame rate/bit rate, audio encoder, audio sample rate/audio channel/audio bit rate etc. to adjust the output quality of your Kodak video
Merge Kodak videos:
· Allow you to convert multiple Kodak videos into a single file
· Watermarks output video or audio is limited to 1 minute.