Quickly and easily resize your digital images for various purposes such as emailing and putting on a web site (including thumbnails). Advanced features are available to easily differentiate the original file from the resized one.
Digital Picture Resizer can take all the JPG images inside a folder and downsize them to your preferences.
Here are some key features of "Digital Picture Resizer":
· Will not resize an image if it's already smaller than the target size
· Resizes JPEG images in the source folder (batch processing)
· Doesn't overwrite the original/source image
· Predefined settings for 4x6 printing, eMail and Web
· Option for creating thumbnails (for Web Sites)
· Options for adding text to the beginning (prepend) or end (append) of the new file's name ... e.g.
· Original file name = myphoto.jpg
· Resized file name = 2004_myphoto_thumb.jpg
Possible future features
Resize a single image
Support for other image formats
Preview source image
Option to include images in source folder's subfolders
Option to set your own target size
"Best-fit" option for printing to 4x6 photo paper (to prevent cropping by the printer)
Output resized images as HTML web pages (better than iPhoto).
Free unlimited usage (no expiration) for Alpha version !!