Data Crow is an application that allows you to easily catalog and organize your data. You can create a big database containing all your collected items.
The application allows you to access a handy online service that grabs item data instead of having to write it yourself.
Being developed using the Java programming language, Data Crow is a cross-platform utility that can be used on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "Data Crow":
· Out of the box experience
· Audio, software, book, movie and photo collections organizer
· Customizable UI: select a skin, change the fonts, customize views and much more
· Create your own module from within Data Crow!
· Optional web module; web interface + integrated web server
· Everything in Data Crow can be modified to your own needs! Add your own categories, genres, states, ..
· Rename your files based on the item information in Data Crow
· Advanced user management
· Keep track of loaned items using the simple loan management system
· Use online services like Amazon.com, Imdb.com, Musicbrainz.org, and many others, to retrieve information
· The internal powerful image editor enables you to manipulate any image
· Create pdf and html reports. Create your own reports by supplying new XSLT documents
· Use templates to fill your default values
· Mass update your items
· Auto number your items using the auto numbering functionality
· Create a backup of your items and settings by using the "backup & restore" functionality
· Easily upgrade to newer versions of Data Crow
· Java 6 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· More upgrade errors for old versions have been fixed. This time it's related to old columns still being present due to failed upgrades in the past. The upgrade process
· will now actively check for these and correct where necessary.
· Performance bug in the table view.
· Lend items in the loan administration are not shown by title.
· Sometimes the items in the quick view for the container items are not sorted alphabetically.
· Small change to the module selection panel.