Data Crow 4.0.10
Free and open source media organizer for your Mac
Moreover, the Data Crow application allows you to access a handy online service that grabs item data instead of having to write it yourself.
Being developed using the Java programming language, Data Crow is a cross-platform utility that can be used on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Out of the box experience
- Audio, software, book, movie and photo collections organizer
- Customizable UI: select a skin, change the fonts, customize views and much more
- Create your own module from within Data Crow!
- Optional web module; web interface + integrated web server
- Everything in Data Crow can be modified to your own needs! Add your own categories, genres, states, ..
- Rename your files based on the item information in Data Crow
- Advanced user management
- Keep track of loaned items using the simple loan management system
- Use online services like Amazon.com, Imdb.com, Musicbrainz.org, and many others, to retrieve information
- The internal powerful image editor enables you to manipulate any image
- Create pdf and html reports. Create your own reports by supplying new XSLT documents
- Use templates to fill your default values
- Mass update your items
- Auto number your items using the auto numbering functionality
- Create a backup of your items and settings by using the "backup & restore" functionality
- Easily upgrade to newer versions of Data Crow
our in-depth analysis
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed an upgrade issues for the Audio CD and Music Album merge. The error occurred in case online services were never used and the columns SERVICE and SERVICEURL were therefore missing.
- Fixed an upgrade issue for the Audio CD and and Music Album merge. The error occurred in case the new tables already exists due to a faulty earlier upgrade or because the user installed version 4.0 on top of version 3.12.5. Now, Data Crow will delete empty tables required for the new Music Album module. If they contain records, the upgrade will fail.
- The module wizard did not handle special characters correctly.