DSLR Camera Remote enables you to remotely trigger your Canon or Nikon DSLR Camera.
The tools provided by the DSLR Camera Remote server help you trigger the camera in various conditions.
Connecting your camera to a Mac running the DSLR Camera Remote Server application enables you to remotely adjust camera settings, trigger the camera, view images and receive live viewfinder preview to your iOS deivce.
Here are some key features of "DSLR Camera Remote Server":
· Remote trigger
· Wireless connection
· Live preview
· Remote video recording
· Intel Core Processor or higher
· 1GB RAM or higher
· 40 MB of hard disk space
· Web Browser
· WiFi network access point (802.11 b/g)
· DSLR Camera Remote HD or
· DSLR Camera Remote Professional Edition
· Supported Canon EOS DSLR with USB or Firewire connection
· Apple iTunes
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for the Nikon D800, D4
· Fixed an issue with some new model Canon cameras not connecting to Windows servers
· Fixed an issue where images where incorrectly rotated on Nikon cameras