CU3OX is a unique software that allows you to create an attractive image slider with cool 3D slice effects and transitions between slides.
You'll be able to divide your images into any number of pieces and rotate them the way you like! CU3OX uses the Tweener engine, which makes it support several tween types for the transitions, such as Cubic, Bounce or Elastic.
Use CU3OX to create content slider, image galleries, image & banner rotator for your website.
Just open images in CU3OX generator, specify the description and adjust transition properties for each image. Publish the 3D Flash Gallery to a local drive or directly to the Internet via a built-in FTP client and add the HTML embed code on your website or blog.
As a result you'll have .swf (flash) file that requires an XML configuration file in which the paths to the existing images and settings, necessary for handling those, are defined.
You can also define the appearance in terms of font-family, font-style, color, etc. in an external CSS file, making customization really easy.
Here are some key features of "CU3OX":
· Customize the number of pieces, tween type, z-distance, distance, time, delay and more. Horizontal or vertical cubing.
· Specify the description for each image. Use your favorite font, size, color! Add hyperlinks to text!
· Images are loaded on the fly – no loading times in between.
· No limit on number of images.
· Real 3D transitions. Left, right, up, down direction.
· Windows and MAC versions of Visual interface.
· Use photos directly from Flickr or PhotoBucket in your image slider.
· Built-in FTP client.
· Tween types for the transitions, such as Cubic, Bounce or Elastic ...
· Cross-browser support.
· Make changes in XML file directly (add images, change animation, descriptions)
· You images are watermarked.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Now you can set the transition effect for each image separately. (Rotation direction & Segments count)
· Every image can have a link (Target link)
· "Insert to page" wizard. Insert cu3ox slideshow to your page in a few clicks, w/o HTML editing
· "Start logo" parameter. Add your own logo on loading (jpg,png,gif supported).
· "Audio file" parameter sets a background mp3 file.
· "Auto loop" parameter. If not selected slideshow plays only once and stops at first slide.
· Some major and minor fixes.