Virtual Lego modeling for your Macintosh
Bricksmith provides model-making tools for creating steps and submodels and also offers access to thousands of parts and dozens of colors. You'll never run out of bricks with Bricksmith.
Bricksmith is based on LDraw, a fan effort to create 3D models of Lego bricks. Converters are available which enable you to feed your creations into a raytracer to produce beautiful 3D renderings.
- drag-and-drop building
- thousands of parts at your fingertips, with no limitations on which ones you can use
- a full Lego color palette
- support for steps and submodels, to document exactly how to build your creation
- undo, cut, copy, and paste
- multiple viewports
- a Minifigure Generator
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New Features:
- LSynth integration with real-time, drag-and-drop constraint editing for creating flexible hoses, chains, bands, etc.
- Curved parts are drawn with smooth shading
- Can change spin center to center of selection