Bricksmith is a tool that helps you create virtual models of your Lego creations and enjoy them in all three dimensions. Bricksmith is an excellent tool for creating instructions of your Lego building projects.
Bricksmith provides model-making tools for creating steps and submodels and also offers access to thousands of parts and dozens of colors. You'll never run out of bricks with Bricksmith.
Bricksmith is based on LDraw, a fan effort to create 3D models of Lego bricks. Converters are available which enable you to feed your creations into a raytracer to produce beautiful 3D renderings.
Here are some key features of "Bricksmith":
· drag-and-drop building
· thousands of parts at your fingertips, with no limitations on which ones you can use
· a full Lego color palette
· support for steps and submodels, to document exactly how to build your creation
· undo, cut, copy, and paste
· multiple viewports
· a Minifigure Generator
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Automatic application update checking and installation
· Fixed texture search path
· Fixed issues with drag handles inside textures
· Fixed object selection inside textures