Boom Recorder Lite is an application for users that want to replace tapes based systems with a hard disk recorder.
Boom Recorder Lite was specifically designed to record on a film-set or for recording of live-events with many channels in high resolution.
Here are some key features of "Boom Recorder Lite":
· 16 bit, 24 bit integer and 32 bit float sample formats.
· 48 kHz, 96 kHz, 192 kHz and other sample rates.
· Broadcast WAVE Format (BWF) audio file format; compatible with most digital audio and video editing workstations.
· Can either jam or continuous sync against a timecode signal read from any audio channel, or use wall clock time in cases where no timecode signal is available.
· Long recordings can be broken up in 2 GB chunks.
· multi-polyphonic file handling; allows multiple copies of audio in any combination of mono, stereo and polyphonic audio files.
· Stores metadata such as project, scene, take, roll, date and track names.
· QuickTime component for reading Boom Recorder's BWF files with timecode into Final Cut Pro.
· XML sound reports, can be printed from Safari or Firefox.
· Core Audio compatible audio interface.
· 30 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug where the audio device was not being selected because of initialization order. This bug was caused by rc14.