Boom Recorder Lite 8.4.0
A multitrack field recorder for your Mac
Moreover, Boom Recorder Lite was specifically designed to record on a film-set or for recording of live-events with many channels in high resolution.
- 16 bit, 24 bit integer and 32 bit float sample formats.
- 48 kHz, 96 kHz, 192 kHz and other sample rates.
- Broadcast WAVE Format (BWF) audio file format; compatible with most digital audio and video editing workstations.
- Can either jam or continuous sync against a timecode signal read from any audio channel, or use wall clock time in cases where no timecode signal is available.
- Long recordings can be broken up in 2 GB chunks.
- multi-polyphonic file handling; allows multiple copies of audio in any combination of mono, stereo and polyphonic audio files.
- Stores metadata such as project, scene, take, roll, date and track names.
- QuickTime component for reading Boom Recorder's BWF files with timecode into Final Cut Pro.
- XML sound reports, can be printed from Safari or Firefox.
Boom Recorder Lite
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 8.3.2
- Check if nr of channels is within 0 and 255. And make sure the number of rows and columns of channel meters are between 1 and 255. Hopefully this solves issues with wrong number of channels in the preferences file.