Blackdog is a music player and playlist manager based on Siberia RCP. Blackdog allows to manage your own music library by editing music tags, creating your playlists, listen to radio, get the lyrics of a song and even, configure your iPod or usb-key.
Here are some key features of "Blackdog":
· Management of the main audio formats (mp3, ogg, flac, etc...).
· Management of web radios.
Information about a song :
· Date of creation
· Date when the song was last played.
· Number of time an item was played.
and of course the traditional pieces of information :
· Track number
· Those informations are presents and can be modified even if the format does not supports tags.
· Modify the caracteristics of song without opening a dialog window.
· Modify caracteristics of several items at a time.
· Real-time modifications of the tags of audio files.
· Move/copy a group of items to another directory.