Bigasoft QuickTime Converter for Mac supports converting various video including convert AVI to QuickTime, WMV to QuickTime, and convert RMVB, MOD, TOD, FLV, MKV, DIVX, VP8 and more to QuickTime MOV for playing on QuickTime.
QuickTime Converter Mac also supports converting QuickTime movies to video formats such as convert QuickTime to MP4, QuickTime to AVI, QuickTime to WMV and convert QuickTime to FLV, 3GP, DivX, Xvid, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, ASF for all portable devices and players such as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox 360, Wii, Smart Phones, BlackBerry, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, Pocket PC, PDA, etc.
Various options to fit your unique needs are provided by Bigasoft QuickTime Converter Mac, such as video crop, movie trimming, aspect ratio selection, the resolution adjustment and more.
Here are some key features of "Bigasoft QuickTime Converter":
· Adjust output file size
· Trim at will
· Remove black bars
· Merge videos
· Support batch conversion
· Fast conversion
· Support multiple languages
· 512MB RAM
· 50MB free hard drive space
· Super VGA (800 x 600) resolution
· 16-bit graphics card or higher
· Limited to 5 minutes conversion of a more than 5 minutes file and with a less than 5 minutes file, only converts half of it in the demo version.
· Start-up nag screen.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bigasoft QuickTime Converter for Mac added iPad mini support and fixed some issues in version 220.127.116.1106.