Bigasoft M4A Converter is an application that allows you to convert M4A files to various other video and audio formats.
Some of the formats supported by Bigasoft M4A Converter are AIFF, OGG, AIFF, RU, MP4, MP3, CAF, APE, LAC, RA.
Here are some key features of "Bigasoft M4A Converter":
Convert and merge M4A on Mac:
· Bigasoft M4A Converter supports merging audio clips to complete one file.
M4A cutter for Mac:
· The M4A file converter can trim and cut unwanted audio part and convert only the desired the part by setting the trimming start time and end time.
Mac M4A splitter:
· Easily split M4A files by file size or by embed chapter markers on Mac.
Support advanced setting to adjust output audio:
· With the M4A Converter, you can easily adjust output audio quality to higher, normal or lower; adjust audio bitrates, sample rate, channels and the volume of audio.
· Import as many files as you like and the smart M4A converter will automatically convert them one by one.
Easy to use:
· With the user-friendly interface, the audio converting tool is suited for both veterans and beginners you can complete your conversion as easy as 1-2-3.
· World popular Mac M4A Converter
· Bigasoft M4A Converter is available all over the world and support multi-language including English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, and Japanese.
· 512 MB RAM
· 50MB free hard disk space for installation
· Super VGA (800 x 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
· Converts only 5 minutes for each file. If the file is shorter than 5 minutes converts only half of it.