Bigasoft FLAC Converter is an application that allows you to convert FLAC files to various other formats.
Bigasoft FLAC Converter can also be used as a FLAC encoder and FLAC editor, since it allows you to cut, join and split audio.
Here are some key features of "Bigasoft FLAC Converter":
· Convert FLAC files on Mac to all popular audio formats
· Convert popular audio and video to FLAC
· Convert between any audio formats
· Easily join, cut, and split audio files
· Batch convert
· Adjust parameters and edit ID3 Information
· Support Multi-threading and Multi-Core CPU Technology
· Support back ground conversion and post-task
· Multiple languages support including English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Italian and Chinese
· Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.4(Tiger), 10.5(Leopard), 10.6(Snow Leopard), and 10.7(OS X Lion).
· 512 MB RAM
· 50MB free hard disk space for installation
· Super VGA (800 x 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
· Converts only 5 minutes for each file. If the file is shorter than 5 minutes converts only half of it.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· converted to ProRes with 24 bit audio codec
· converted video to Apple ProRes 4444
· converted OGV to AVI and MP4
· converted video to OGV
· fixed some issues