Aperture is designed to provide easy-to-use yet powerful tools that will help you process images, manage large photo libraries or present your photography or share it online.
Aperture also allows you to organize your pictures by the people in them or by geo location. Moreover, Apertures comes with efficient brushes and adjustment presets.
Aperture is great if you need to browse your images in full screen mode, create professional looking slideshows or simply stream photos from your iOS device.
NOTE: To buy Aperture via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Apple Aperture":
Optimized for speed:
· With a superfast search engine and Quick Preview mode for rapid-fire photo browsing, Aperture offers sizzling end-to-end speed even when working with large libraries.
Intuitive and accessible:
· With its streamlined user interface, Aperture puts library, metadata, and adjustment controls in one tabbed inspector; makes better use of screen real estate; and provides direct access to your iPhoto library from within Aperture.
Powerful image processing:
· Enhance your photos using an expanded suite of adjustment tools including Recovery, Vibrancy, Vignette, and a soft-edged Retouch brush - all with the highest-quality RAW processing.
· Instantly publish a .Mac Web Gallery for viewing via the web, iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple TV; design and order beautiful custom books; and access your Aperture library from within iLife, iWork, or Leopard Mail.
· 1GB of RAM (2GB of RAM required for Mac Pro)
· DVD drive for installation
· 1GB of disk space for application and documentation
· 7GB of disk space for Sample Library
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Addresses an issue that could cause Aperture to quit unexpectedly when deleting items from a camera or memory card after import
· Memory cards are now ejected correctly when using the Delete Items option after import
· Includes stability improvements