Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 allows you to edit your videos in a professional manner, through an intuitive interface that provides a wide range of creative features.
Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 is using the Mercury Playback Engine to provide fast previewing, offers a fluid workflow and includes a dynamic timeline for trimming and editing videos, adding effects and more..
NOTE: To be able to download the Adobe Premiere Pro trial you will have to register for an account on the developer's website.
Here are some key features of "Adobe Premiere Pro":
· Streamlined, highly intuitive user interface
· Enhanced Mercury Playback Engine
· Fluid, high-performance editing workflow
· Dynamic timeline trimming
· Warp Stabilizer effect
· Expanded multicam editing
· More intuitive Three-Way Color Corrector
· New adjustment layers
· Improved, customizable monitor panels
· Even faster Project panel workflows
· Native DSLR camera support
· Enhanced, flexible audio tracks
· Adobe Prelude CS6 integration
· Adobe SpeedGrade CS6 integration
· Uninterrupted playback
· Rolling Shutter Repair effect
· New Preset Browser
· Performance and stability improvements
· New RED EPIC and RED Scarlet-X support
· More popular device and format presets
· New 64-bit Adobe Encore CS6
· Faster MPEG import
· Pixel aspect ratio correction in previews
· Enhanced DVD and Blu-Ray Disc authoring
· Enhanced web DVD authoring
· Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
· 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
· 4GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
· Additional disk space required for preview files and other working files (10GB recommended)
· 1280x900 display
· 7200 RPM hard drive (multiple fast disk drives, preferably RAID 0 configured, recommended)
· OpenGL 2.0–capable system
· DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs (SuperDrive for burning DVDs; Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Disc media)
· QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
· Optional: Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online se
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· updates for HiDPI display, which improves appearance on computers that use Retina Display, such as MacBook Pro computers
· added GPUs to the list of those that Premiere Pro CS6 will use for GPU processing: GT 650M (which is in the newer MacBook Pro computers) and GTX 680
Note: Premiere Pro can use either OpenCL or CUDA for GPU processing on the GT 650M. The default is to use OpenCL. You can change this in the General project settings.
For details of GPU acceleration in Premiere Pro, see this page. For details of OpenCL features in Premiere Pro CS6, see this page.
Notable bugs fixed in this update:
· tearing in image when using XDCAM EX footage
· numeric keypad keys couldn’t be assigned to keyboard shortcuts
· audio deleted when enabling Audio Follows Video without enabling multicam for audio track
· color shift introduced by Three-Way Color Corrector at default settings when GPU acceleration turned off
· color shifts in some imported M2TS assets
· Premiere Pro ignored Command+Option+H command to ...