Adobe Flash Professional CS6 is designed to help you create multimedia animated content that can be made available on different devices.
Adobe Flash Professional CS6 provides an intuitive working space where you can import elements in the current project or in the Library for a more fluid access and use the Timeline to edit sequences.
The Stage area is where the imported media will be displayed and there you can easily arrange different items in order to create beautiful projects. After editing the graphic, video and audio content you can preview the result before publishing by playing sequences or by viewing the entire movie.
NOTE: To be able to download the Adobe Flash Professional CS6 trial you will have to register for an account on the developer's website.
Here are some key features of "Adobe Flash Pro":
· Take complete control over your text with print-quality typography via the new Text Layout Framework. Work with columns and bidirectional text, and maintain layout and formatting with greater fidelity when importing from other Adobe products.
XML-based FLA source files:
· Manage and modify projects using source control systems and collaborate on files more easily. An XML-based nonbinary implementation of the FLA format allows projects and associated assets to function as items in a directory or folder.
Creative Suite integration:
· Enhance productivity when working with Adobe® Creative Suite® components such as Adobe Photoshop®, Illustrator®, InDesign®, and Flash® Builder™.
Code Snippets panel:
· Reduce the ActionScript 3.0 learning curve and enable greater creativity by injecting prebuilt code into projects. Quickly include functional code for things like timeline navigation, actions, animation, audio and video, and event handlers.
· Increase development speed with an improved ActionScript® editor, including custom class code hinting and code completion. Use Flash Builder as your primary ActionScript editor for Adobe Flash Professional projects.
Object-based animation model:
· Use object-based animation and visually achieve granular control over motion attributes with the Motion Editor. Develop interactive content more efficiently with the Motion Preset panel that offers prebuilt motion effects and lets you create, save, and share your own.
Video improvements :
· Streamline video embedding and encoding processes with on-stage video scrubbing and a new cue points property inspector. See and playback FLV components directly on the stage.
Support for an extensive number of device runtimes:
· Deliver interactive content consistently for more runtimes across personal computers, mobile devices including the iPhone, and screens of virtually any size and resolution, and leverage integration with Adobe Device Central for enhanced testing and debugging.
· Multicore Intel processor
· 2GB of RAM (3GB recommended)
· 4GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
· 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended)
· Java Runtime Environment 1.6
· DVD-ROM drive
· QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for multimedia features
· This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Flash Professional extends support for AIR 3.4 and Flash Player 11.4. This update also allows Flash Professional to leverage features exposed by AIR 3.4 that enhance application development workflow for iOS devices.
· Deploying AIR applications on iOS devices directly
· Native iOS Simulator
· High-resolution Retina Display Support for the new iPad