Adobe Bridge is a software solution designed to work as a powerful media manager that gives its users centralized access to all creative assets on their Macs.
Adobe Bridge is available in the following individual professional creative products and Adobe Creative Suite 6 software editions:
· Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
· Adobe Photoshop CS5
· Adobe Illustrator CS5
· Adobe InDesign CS5
· Adobe Flash Professional CS5
· Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
· Adobe Fireworks CS5
· Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
· Adobe After Effects CS5
· Adobe Encore CS5
· Adobe InCopy CS5
· Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
· Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard
· Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium
· Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium
· Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection
Here are some key features of "Adobe Bridge":
· Adobe Mini Bridge - Access all your creative assets within the context of what you're working on with Adobe Mini Bridge, a customizable panel within InDesign CS5 and Photoshop CS5 editions. Sort and filter, and then drag files right into your document.
· Display of linked files in InDesign documents new - Quickly access every component of your page layouts with the ability to browse linked files in InDesign documents from directly within Adobe Bridge CS5.
· JPEG export new - Convert any graphic, image, or document in Adobe Bridge CS5 to JPEG format for an easy way to share files via websites and galleries, email, and more.
· Custom image sizing and PDF watermarks for web galleries enhanced - Enjoy more control when creating web galleries. Add watermarks to PDF files, resize images precisely, and click once to display filenames in HTML- and SWF-format galleries.
· Mobile content previewing with Adobe Device Central CS5 - Access Device Central CS5 from within Adobe Bridge to preview, test, and optimize images, animations, video, and other content across a wide spectrum of devices — from mobile handsets to gaming systems to television screens.
· More flexible batch renaming enhanced - Rename groups of files more quickly and easily in the enhanced Batch Rename dialog box. Create your own presets, use a Find and Replace command, and customize the dialog box by moving fields around with drag-and-drop ease.
· Drag-and-drop capability between applications enhanced - Easily place Illustrator files in InDesign layouts, create new Smart Objects in Photoshop, and more with the ability to drag and drop files between Adobe Bridge CS5 or Adobe Mini Bridge and other Creative Suite 5 components.
· Editable Path bar new - Move among folders more easily thanks to an improved navigation bar.
· Centralized color settings - Set color preferences from a centralized panel in Adobe Bridge for more consistent color in your projects and files. This single set of preferences controls color settings for Photoshop CS5 editions, Illustrator CS5, InDesign CS5, and Adobe Acrobat® 9 Pro, so colors match closely onscreen as you work across Creative Suite components.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This update includes some fixes for hot issues reported by customers and security vulnerability.