raxmlGUI is a free graphical front-end for phylogenetic analysis using RAxML.
raxmlGUI is available for most important platforms, including Mac OS X.
Here are some key features of "raxmlGUI":
· Intuitive interface for data partitioning, and outgroup selection
· The GUI includes RAxML executables
· Multiplatform compatibility (Mac OS, Win 7, Linux)
· Model selection for DNA, amino acid, binary, and multistate alignments
· Interactive exclusion sites
· combining multiple alignments with automatic partitioning
· Robinson-Foulds pairwise distances
· per-site likelihoods
· Python 2.5 or later