pH Scale 1.03
Test the pH of various liquids with this simulation
Switch between logarithmic and linear scales. Investigate whether changing the volume or diluting with water affects the pH. Or you can design your own liquid!
- Determine if a solution is acidic or basic
- Place acids or bases in relative order
- Describe on a molecular scale, with illustrations, how the water equilibrium varies with pH
- Determine concentration of hydroxide, hydronium and water at a given pH
- Relate liquid color to pH
- Predict (qualitatively and quantitatively) how dilution and volume will effect the pH and concentration of hydroxide, hydronium and water
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- added new translation credits features