Open source mass spectrometry tool designed for proteomics
mMass features various tools and modules for handling protein sequence and interpreting mass spectrum, while focusing on basic proteomic tasks.
mMass is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
- Supports mzML, mzXML, mzData, MGF, ASCII
- Simple data sharing
- Data processing
- Generate molecular formula from given mass
- Proteomic tools
- Open source
- For academic and commercial studies
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added: Peak list can now be exported into ASCII with column headers.
- Added: Mass to Formula tool is now able to calculate negative compositions.
- Improved: Form parameters updated in Protein Prospector tools.
- Fixed: Mass to Formula tool crashed when no composition was found.