ll-coords is a cross-platform and powerful tool that allows you to analyze and discover hidden features, highlighting trends, and anomalies in any datasets.
You will be able to create parallel coordinate visualization to quickly access and analyze data, or for your presentations.
Moreover, you can import Excel data and connect to databases (SQL, MySQL, etc).
ll-coords is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the ll-coords utility on your Mac are available HERE.
NOTE: In order to activate the trial, you must register HERE using a valid e-mail address to receive a license key.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for Lipper Data Feed (experimental)
· Improved performances and memory footprint
· Improved performance for automatically sizing the Table columns
· Updated to Java 7.0.4 for Windows and Linux platforms
· Various minor bug fixes and improvements