kSpectra is a Mac OS X application that allows you to analyze advanced time series - univariate or multivariate time series to be more specific.
You will be able to work with the time series in physics, geophysics, electrical engineering, life sciences and more.
kSpectra features various powerful tools to help you predict and identify in noisy and gappy time series.
NOTE: To buy kSpectra via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "kSpectra Toolkit":
· Automator, AppleScript, Spotlight, QuickLook
· Drag-and-drop Data I/O
· Graphical export in EPS, PDF and QuickTime.
· Easily manage object-based data
· Accelerate framework for core computational engine
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Varimax rotation in multichannel singular spectrum analysis and improved significance tests for better identification of oscillatory modes in multivariate data;
· optimized for mountain lion.