jHepWork is an easy to use environment created for data analysis, scientific computation or data visualization. It targets engineers, students and scientists.
jHepWork can be used for data mining, statistical analysis, or analyzing large numerical data volumes.
jHepWork is written using Java and is available for all major platforms, including Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
· Java 1.5 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· A tool to convert units and measures [Tools]->[Unit conversion] Examples how to do the conversions in java/Jython code
· JScience is included as system library
· HChart plots/charts can be saved to vector format (EPS/PDF/SVG)
· The Plot class for simple plots
· A spreadsheet is added to the tool bar [Tool]->[Spreadsheet]
· SPsheet class is enhanced (tutorials are available)
· HBook class to store all data objects in XML file is extended
· XML tags have changed to reflect such changes.
· It was also moved to hplot.io package.
· HBook has same methods to store data as HFile and PFile.
· Every object for drawing have methods setLabelX,Y,Z. Now labels can be stored together with objects and shown on the canvas, over-writing the global setNameX and setNameY
· P0I and P0D implement DoubleArray class
· The MenuBar "Tools" was split into "Tools" and "Plot"
· DataBrowser foe serialised objects is extended.
· Data files can be opened in a Data Browser
· getParset() method fixed for F1D and F2D. Now it returns "Calcu...