A practical and user-oriented multi-platform environment specially designed for scientific computation, data analysis and data visualization
Furthermore, SCaVis can be used for data mining, statistical analysis, or analyzing large numerical data volumes.
Moreover, SCaVis is written using Java and is available for all major platforms, including Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
NOTE: SCaVis is free for non-commercial use.
- Includes Java libraries for scientific data visualization
- Numerical libraries for data manipulation
- Comprehensive statistical package
- Professional output graphics
- Powerful IDE with code assist option
- Multiple clipboards
- Document structure viewer
- Browse files
- Support multiple documents at the same time
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- A new canvas HPlotXY for interactive data drawings
- Support for jplot2d package, including SVG and SVGZ file outputs
- Added 40 Java and Jython examples
- A bug in ScaVis IDE that prevent Java code for running was fixed