iNMR is an easy to use application that will prove useful when working with all kinds of NMR spectra which have been gathered from a multitude of scanners and spectrometers, going from 1 to 3 dimensions.
iNMR is able to directly understand NMR spectra and will not convert them to other formats. iNMR will read the spectrum and process the data but the original NMR data is not changed.
If you want to store the data points you must save your projects using the .inmr extension but you must keep in mind that the files are not relevant without the original NMR file.
Here are some key features of "iNMR":
· Insert a chemical formula and other information into your spectra.
· Generate ready to publish lists of chemical shifts and coupling constants.
· Generate full-screen previews and slideshows of your spectra that you can visualize with the Mac OS Finder.
· Index your files with Spotlight to build a searchable spectroscopic database with absolutely no effort required on your part.
· Simulate 1-D spectra of ½ spins, in the solution state or in a partially oriented state, including phenomena of chemical exchange, and fit them to an experimental counterpart.
· Write scripts to add your own custom functions.
· Process hundreds of spectra with a single command.
· Export data as ASCII tables or in widely recognized formats, such as JCAMP-DX and Sparky's .ucsf.
· Combine several spectra into a single picture or poster.
· Print and copy are disabled.
· Trial version quits after 1 hour.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The demo explains how and why to buy a license online.