calc3d is an application that can be used to visualize 3D mathematical elements and plot / explore them in 3D graphs.
calc3d includes support for:
· Piecewise 2D cartesian and polar plots
· Implicit cartesian and polar plots
· Parametric 3D plot (little bit scripting also there)
· Implicit 3D plot
· Lines, Vector, Plane, Polygons plot.
· Save and open scenes
calc3d is developed using the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Enabled transform(rotation and translation) option for all elements
· Fixed bug for piece-wise function
· Some performance tweaks