Console Calculator 1.0.14
An easy to use Mac OS X application designed to provide powerful yet user friendly tools for performing mathematical calculations and unit conversions.
Console Calculator features recent entries history, as well as support for creating user defined variables and custom functions.
The Console Calculator has features that programmers or engineers will love, such as unit conversion, binary, and hexadecimal base conversion.
Console Calculator's interface is simple, re-sizable, and stays out of your way.
- 100+ digits of decimal precision
- Advanced scientific calculator functions
- Simple, minimalistic interface
- Define custom functions and variables
- Base conversion between decimal, hexadecimal, and binary.
- Unit conversion between all sorts of SI and non-SI units.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Improved number format preferences.
- Improved Retina screen support.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements.
- Still the best and fastest calculator around!