Console Calculator is a simple to use yet very powerful calculator with a simple console interface and with support for many built-in mathematical functions.
Console Calculator features recent entries history, as well as support for creating user defined variables and custom functions.
The Console Calculator has features that programmers or engineers will love, such as unit conversion, binary, and hexadecimal base conversion.
Console Calculator's interface is simple, re-sizable, and stays out of your way.
NOTE: To buy Console Calculator via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Console Calculator":
· 100+ digits of decimal precision
· Advanced scientific calculator functions
· Simple, minimalistic interface
· Define custom functions and variables
· Base conversion between decimal, hexadecimal, and binary.
· Unit conversion between all sorts of SI and non-SI units.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fast & easy calculations.
· Improved script support.
· Improved rounding behavior.
· Improved keyboard functions (home, end)