YP DC Circuits allows you to build a virtual electric circuit including batteries, resistors and switches, and measure currents and voltages with an ammeter and a voltmeter.
YP DC Circuits allows you to save the circuit as a PICT file, to copy it or to print it.
· 400 Kb on your hard disk
· 1 Mb of RAM
· Runs on Mac OS Classic only
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Now you can save each circuit in a document which can be open and edited with YP DC Circuits.
· A third circuit model (3 loops, 6 branches) has been added.
· The value measured by an ammeter is written in the circuit, beside each ammeter.
· The value measured by the voltmeter is written in the circuit, beside the voltmeter.
· The polarity of the voltmeter tool is automatically changed when you just created one terminal of the voltmeter, and the other terminal doesn't exist yet.