Mathematica is a powerful application that provides computational capabilities that will help you publish technical content.
Mathematica is designed to integrate the computations into your projects while offering an intuitive interface and an optimized workflow.
NOTE: To receive an activation key for your Mathematica trial you must complete this form.
Here are some key features of "Mathematica":
· Provides support for computations
· Includes mathematical capabilities and algorithms
· Offers efficient tools for data acquisition, analysis, processing and visualization
· Allows you to generate complex graphs
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· All Featured Examples are now available in-product
· Improved the stability of the Suggestions Bar
· Suggestions Bar offers more accurate suggestions
· Improved performance and stability for image processing functions, extending coverage for Image3D
· Installation workflow and stability improvements for Linux configurations
· Increased the performance and robustness of many random processes functions
· Various Input Assistant improvements: full support of Linux platforms, better support for dual monitors, better option placeholders, and eliminated repeated options