Free and open source application presenting wavelets at work
WAW is a Java application that takes in input a signal and uses wavelets to detect discontinuity in it. WAW generates a graphical result.
- Load any signal from a simple ascii file
- Can add some perturbations in the input signal
- Generate graphical result
- All actions are enable from the GUI
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Improve documentation (user manual, install and built notes in README)
- Improve the 'about' dialog (now there is a button to close it)
- Add a functionnal progress bar (at the bottom of the main window)
- The interference dialog is now operational