ViaCAD Pro 9.0.1
Powerful and professional grade OS X CAD design application that aims to offer you all the tools and features needed to create 2D and 3D designs as easy as possible
Designed with professionals in mind, ViaCAD Pro delivers the flexibility of mesh-based modeling to help you go from idea to 3D concept.
Additionally, ViaCAD Pro provides precision 3D solid modeling capabilities with the 2D tools to accurately document designs.
The all-in-one design solution! The power of ViaCAD's precision solid modeling and drafting toolsets make it perfect for designing objects and parts, manufacturing, and prototyping projects.
The addition of mesh-based modeling coupled with subdivision technology makes creating 3d conceptual drawings a snap.
ViaCAD Pro is a precise 3D modeling tool that can be used for manufacturing designs as well as 3D Printer prototypes.
ViaCAD is built with professional level technology providing speed, precision, and compatibility. Now a 64-bit application, ViaCAD provides a smoother workflow allowing for faster drawing manipulation and working with larger files.
Compatibility with AutoCAD and other products means you can share your designs with others. Using ACIS-based geometry means you are creating with the same technology used by others using software costing thousands of dollars.
- Multiple Viewports provide 2, 3 even 4 views of the same design and allows drawing between them. Watch how your editing affects the overall project by viewing at different angles all at once.
- Customizable Grids make drawing patterns of objects quick and easy.
- The LogiCursor and Gripper provide precision drawing and editing with your mouse.
- Unlimited Undo
- 80 minutes of training videos included
- Includes 19 file formats to share your designs.
- Compatible with AutoCAD DXF/DWG
- Includes STL export for 3D Printing
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Updated support for the SpaceMouse
- Deep Select for Group updates
- New Add Loop command with right click on quad mesh
- Modifying a subdivided mesh now shows the display mesh along with control mesh