Graph is an application that can easily create a graph based on the information provided by the user.
Graph tries to be as automatic and unobstrusive as possible an provides quick access to functions like saving or printing. The user can view and explore the result or find useful information in the help.
NOTE: To buy Graph via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Graph":
· Please note that the Graph application is free and has some informative ads regarding VVI services while the Vvidget application (also available on the App Store) is the same but without ads and is not free.
· Thousands of graphic, graph and data attributes, including artwork, maps, autoscaling and many effects can be set by applying a skin made with Vvidget Builder (an optional Mac OS X desktop application).
· Provides several 1D, 2D and 3D graph types such as bar, column, pie, line, scatter, area, 3D perspective scatter, trajectory and surface, volumetric, z-sliced cell, linear, semi-log, x-log, log-log, polar, r-log and many variations.
· Data is pasted from the pasteboard, fetched from web servers or the file system and inserted and edited using a table interface.
· Click-drag graphs to rotate and scan data.
· Click and hover over data to show their values.
· Data and preferences are organized by project and each project is persistent and automatically saved so you can show and retrieve your settings and data on subsequent use.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved the help manual.