TreeTagger for Java is a Java wrapper around the popular TreeTagger package by Helmut Schmid.
TreeTagger for Java was written with a focus on platform-independence and easy integration into applications.
TreeTagger for Java is developed using Java 5 and has been tested on Mac OS X (10.4 and 10.5), Ubuntu Linux and Windows.
· Java 5 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Generate a better exception message when no model or executable could be found.
· Provide getters for all properties of TreeTaggerWrapper.
· Updated license header and added it where missing.
· Fixed typo in Javadoc.
· Set plugin versions in POM to make Maven 3 happy.
· Set source encoding to UTF-8 in POM.