Java framework for routing algorithms based on OpenStreetMap data
TrafficMining is not intended to replace current routing applications, instead it provides an easy to use framework for testing and developing new routing algorithms on real OpenStreetMap data without the need to deal with GUI code.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the TrafficMining utility on your Mac are available HERE.
TrafficMining is a cross-platform utility capable of running on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
- A pluggable architecture for developing your own route search algorithms
- A GUI that visualizes your results without having to do some GUI coding!
- Easy integration of Web Map Services if you wish to do so
- Easy access to a huge repository of data worldwide by using OpenStreetMap data (ever got a reject because you used "unrealistic, artificial" or "too small" data sets?)
- If you don't want/need a GUI (for example just verify research results), you do not NEED the GUI. You can integrate the code into your code base rather easy. All algorithms can be started from your code as well.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bugfix Release