Free app for analyzing the trace files generated with the Bayesian MCMC
There are 4 analysis tabs to choose from:
· Estimates - this shows the mean, stdev, confidence intervals and other statistics about the selected parameter. A frequency distribution will also be plotted.
· Density - this shows the Bayesian posterior density plot for the selected parameter.
· Joint-Marginal - this only appears if exactly 2 parameters are choosen (hold down shift to select multiple parameters). It then plots one against the other to look at their joint-marginal distribution.
· Trace - this shows the trace of the parameter against state or generation number. Use this to check mixing, choose a suitable burn-in and look for trends that might suggest problems with convergence.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New features:
- Multilocus 'Skygrid' analysis option - use this option when analysing BEAST output generated under this model.
- Density plots are now drawn as kernal density estimates instead of histograms.
- Traces can be designated as integer or categorical with appropriate plots and statistics given.