TexGen is an easy to use, simplistic geometric textile modelling utility that can be used to obtain engineering properties.
TexGen has been used as the basis of models for a variety of properties, including textile permeability, mechanics and composite mechanical behaviour.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Various small changes to remove compilation warnings
· Bug fix to orientation calculation in PointInsideYarn
· Bug fix to CSection::CreateEquiSpacedSection
· Point inside yarn checks for constant cross-section before calculating orientation
· Output of voxel and surface meshes in SCIRun compatible format
· Modification to CalculateNumberOfLayers functions to give correct number of layers with rotated and polygon sections
· Changes to CTextileOrthogonal::AdjustBinderYarnSection correction of initial calculation of binder target height to give correct final textile height
· Change to CTextileOrthogonal::AdjustOuterWeftYarns to ensure outer weftyarns have same volume fraction as original shape if possible
· Change to CTextileOrthogonal to offset yarn below crimped outer weft yarns (if space available)
· Changed CYarn::PointInsideYarn function to give correct solution for both convex and concave sections
· Changes to CMesh::GetNodePairs to optimise
· Changes to SimulationAbaqus::GetYarnSurfaces and GetP...