SnapGene Viewer 2.6.2
A complex and powerful utility that enables its users to create, browse, and share richly annotated DNA sequence files up to 1 GB
Furthermore, SnapGene Viewer includes the key visualization tools of its sister app, SnapGene, and it also allows you to create DNA maps and design primers. You will be able to share the annotated sequence files with your colleagues or customers.
If SnapGene Viewer has proven to be a helpful tool to you, consider upgrading to SnapGene so that you can easily edit sequences and plan, visualize, and document your molecular biology procedures.
- Create a DNA sequence file by either entering a sequence, or importing a record from GenBank, or opening an annotated sequence stored in one of many common file formats.
- Browse or print a DNA sequence and its annotations using customizable Map, Sequence, Enzymes, Features, Primers, and History views.
- Search a DNA sequence to match either a DNA query, or a protein translation, or an annotation.
- Automatically annotate common features, or manually annotate coding sequences and other features.
- Design and annotate primers for PCR, sequencing, or mutagenesis.
- Identify open reading frames (ORFs) with a single mouse click.
- Export a plasmid map as an image, or export an annotated DNA sequence to GenBank format.
- Freely share data with your colleagues or customers using the universally accessible SnapGene format.