SOA Dependency Analyzer 1.0.0
Allows you to graphically visualize the dependencies between the processes (BPEL-WS) and services (Service Bus)
SOA Dependency Analyzer was created to provide an easy and simple understanding of the dependencies between services and processes, sometimes in very complex environments SOA.
Its built on Eclipse RCP (SWT) framework and to visualize the dependency graph used Eclipse GEF/ZEST framework.
The current version allows you to analyzing dependencies between:
· Oracle SOA Suite 11g - SCA projects (BPEL, Mediator)
· Oracle SOA Suite 10g - BPEL projects/processes
· Oracle SOA Suite 10g - ESB projects/services (File, JMS, DB, AQ, FTP, MQ, ...)
· Oracle Service Bus 10g/11g - projects, proxy services, business services (HTTP, FTP, SFTP, JMS Servers, JMS Queue/Topic, EJB).
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the SOA Dependency Analyzer utility on your Mac are available HERE.
SOA Dependency Analyzer is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
SOA Dependency Analyzer
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- bug fixes - very very...;)
- first version of parser for OSB 11g
- first version (beta) of parser for SOA Suite 11g(Mediator, BPEL process, SCA, JCA)
- new tool: show/find all headers in proxy service - OSB