Spectral analysis and management system
You will be able to import or export options in a number of formats, group the signatures, manage the metadata and more.
Being developed using Java, SAMS is a cross-platform tool that can be used on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
- richer set of plotting capabilities
- metadata management
- import/export options in various formats
- signature groupings
- common operations on single or multiple signatures
- simple data structure for easy integration with other apps
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Improved support for ENVI datasets. The following data types are now supported: Byte, Int16, UInt16, Int32, UInt32, Float32, and Float64. Both Intel and network IEEE byte orders are also recognized in importing signatures from ENVI datasets.
- A suffix pattern can now be specified to name the signatures imported from an ASCII file.
- Scripted operation can now be reloaded from within the GUI interface.
- New reference-based operation to compute radiance from reflectance and total spectral irradiance.