Quality Assessment is a handy utility designed to help you analyze the quality of the next-generation reads.
Basically you just select the quality file, set the number of bases, press the Process button and let Quality Assessment take care of the rest.
Steps to run the application:
· Select the quality file(multifasta format)
· Inform the number of bases for each read
· Press the process button
· After it, the graphs will be available
· Inform the size of reference genome to calculate a coverage
· Apply the filter on your data, then select the multifasta file(nucleotide ou csfasta(SOLID)) to generate filtered files (*.qual, *.csfasta)
· Java 1.5 or later