QtGrace is a unique, easy to use, simple version of Grace based on the Qt-SDK by Nokia.
QtGrace/Grace is an application to display or plot data, analyze data and prepare it for printing.
Using QtGrace is to run Grace natively on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Here are some key features of "QtGrace":
· Import numerical data (like scientific measurements, statistics, ...)
· Organize and plot your data in different graphs
· Analyze data (non-linear curve fitting, fft, filters, ...)
· Add labels, decorations and comments
· Save, print, export your results (for example for scientific publications, homework)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· bug fixes(some severe ones);
· transparency added for printing in files;
· spread-sheet editor rewritten