An open-source package for creating psychology stimuli in Python (a real and free alternative to Matlab)
The aim of PsychoPy is to give you a toolkit for control timing and windowing and a set of stimuli and methods.
- Simple syntax
- OpenGL based
- Unicode text rendering in any TrueType font
- Multi-monitor support
- Plays movies (mpg, DivX, avi, QuickTime...) as stimuli
- Integration with CRS Bits++
- Integration with Spectrascan PR650
- Simple / complex GUIs via wxPython
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- FIXED: Image Components were showing up a pastel versions when no actual image was provided
- FIXED: MultiStairHandler wasn’t working on Builder, and had insufficient data outputs when using wide-text csv files
- FIXED: loops couldn’t be deleted from the Flow if their conditions file couldn’t be found (e.g. had been moved)
- FIXED: setting of color values was not honouring the autolog setting (was always logging)