ProteoCloud is a free and open-source tool for identifying peptides and proteins in a proteomics cloud computing pipeline system.
ProteoCloud can search de novo and databases and is able to find peptides and proteins from tandem mass spectra.
Moreover, you will be able to search on multiple servers and the search results can be stored in a cloud based SQL server.
Being developed using Java, ProteoCloud is a cross-platform ProteoCloud which can be used on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
Detailed instructions on how to use the ProteoCloud utility on your Mac are available HERE.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· IMPROVEMENT: The results view was added to retrieval of the cloud database results and shows in-depth inspection on peptide and protein identifications.
· IMPROVEMENT: Project management made easier on startup, creating new projects and opening come along with the startup dialog.
· IMPROVEMENT: AWS and datbase management dialog.
· IMPROVEMENT: S3 Bucket selection possible now in the startup dialog.
· Various bugfixes regarding the program start and graphical user interface.
· The ProteoCloud user manual has been updated to version 1.1.