Primer Design Tool is a small, simple Python tool to design DNA primers for mutagenesis.
Allows users to select or enter background sequence and add current and new mutations.
During the design process, users are presented with various updating checks to guide them.
NOTE: To run Primer Design Tool on your Mac you will have to open a Terminal window and, after navigating to the game's folder, issue this command from the command line:
Here are some key features of "Primer Design Tool":
· Checks for primer hairpins
· Checks for non-specific binding to the background protein
· Automatically create BGME lab database forms
· Automatically add new background to the program on exit
· Present user with checks to guide primer design process
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added automatic check for updates