Papier draws and prints logarithmic, and linear paper, graduated, polar and Smith chart to carry out experimental layouts in college, university and large schools.
This program prints one or more identical sheets, the final quality is related to your printer. The new version available for OS X makes also oscillograms and random line paper. This application prints technical paper of various formats for experimental layouts for use in math or in the sciences, it is often useful to have log sheet paper for an experiment.
The law prohibits you from photocopying pre-printed paper sheets of this type coming from an commercial publisher. Using the performance of your laser printer Papier generates paper patterns in various formats.
Here are some key features of "Papier":
· Paper "linear-log", in inch or cm
· Linear paper with 1mm and 2mm resolution or 1/10 inch
· Paper Log-Log.
· Smith chart paper, vertical in PostScript (OS9 only) - will be corrected
· Choice decades number from 1 to 10 on logarithmic paper.
· Choice grid contrast color and background color.
· Print or not text scale.
· Scale in cm or inch.
· Polar paper major gradation 10 degrees, minor gradation 2 degrees.
· Oscillograms paper 6 in A4 sheets to be cut out
· Random paper with horizontal and vertical lines and some other things.
· Music paper 8 mm and 7 mm spacing or other user selectable.
· 8 Mb of memory.
· A laser printer resolution 600 dpi for an optimum result.
· Ink jet printer for color result