PRIDE Converter 2 2.0.19
· The PRIDE Converter 2 that converts MS search result files containing identification and spectra into PRIDE XML.
· The mzTab Generator that produces skeleton mzTab files from MS search results files. These skeleton files require either manual or scripted editing to add quantitation and/or gel information.
· The XML Filter that removes identifications or spectra from PRIDE XML files based on a series of configurable filters.
· The XML Merger that combines several PRIDE XML files into a single one.
All tools have both a Graphical User Interface (GUI) and a Command-Line Interface (CLI).
The interfaces have provide a rich, user-friendly interface while the CLIs have been developed mainly for tool and pipeline developers to be able to integrate the PRIDE Converter 2 tools in their own software to provide an efficient way to generate PRIDE XML from their own resources.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the PRIDE Converter 2 utility on your Mac are available HERE.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- Updated bootstrap of applications to deal with new windows-specific problem of Runtime.exec() parsing introduced in java 1.7